Support for .YTYP & YMAP for Lenny's Mod Loader

Hi there,

I'm looking into editing some of the interiors, such as the Armadillo Bank, but I noticed when attempting to stream files such as .YTYP and .YMAP from Lenny's Mod Loader (using plain text as there are currently no tools to support PSO encoding yet), the game completely crashes. I was wondering if it would be possible to support these file types in the future? It would be super helpful!

Thanks so much.

Edited by VideoTech

Hi,

we have actually been working on YTYP support the past few weeks and it seems reasonably stable. There are a few files, however, that still causes major issues and where I did not have the chance yet to narrow it down. Realistically I would say support should be available within a week, but perhaps only as a preview if I cannot fix all issues yet. Not looked at YMAP at all yet.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LMS said:

Hi,

we have actually been working on YTYP support the past few weeks and it seems reasonably stable. There are a few files, however, that still causes major issues and where I did not have the chance yet to narrow it down. Realistically I would say support should be available within a week, but perhaps only as a preview if I cannot fix all issues yet. Not looked at YMAP at all yet.

Thank you so much LMS! Keep up the amazing work.

• Like 1