Can't get LML to work with steam version

Same as gallows knight it simply does not work on steam, i tried your loader from the trainer, and then tried the version.dll on its own, and i have now uninstalled the game, i will just use it without mods as even if you install them correctly they just wont be seen on my PC using steam. Quite frankly i cannot be arsed to mess around all night trying again.

• 5 months later...
On 1/29/2023 at 5:07 PM, loudcrewvanny said:

Same as gallows knight it simply does not work on steam, i tried your loader from the trainer, and then tried the version.dll on its own, and i have now uninstalled the game, i will just use it without mods as even if you install them correctly they just wont be seen on my PC using steam. Quite frankly i cannot be arsed to mess around all night trying again.

use beta 11, with the scipthook v1.0 latest version, should work fine. all the mods right now dont support v2.0 for scripthook and PDO also causes a bunch of issues rn 

• 6 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 1:24 PM, LMS said:

I have no clue what might be wrong there, it really not should not matter. Sorry about that.

As for the watch dog, make sure you do not have it running already and that port 5454 on your system is available.

Hello, I also have a problem as well, I’ve looked at many tutorials online and I’ve done all the things it’s asked me to. Anyway I go onto the mod loader UI and i go to files to get my rdr2 game onto it and and none of my files appear for anything, I think it’s not detecting it. Do you know what this is or is there a solution to this.