How do you create "pick-up" items?

Hi there.

I am trying to spawn in a clip of money for the player to pick up. However I can't seem to get it done. I have been trying this but to no avail:

//playerPos is in this case a place holder

OBJECT::CREATE_PICKUP(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("PICKUP_MONEY_VARIABLE"), playerPos.x + 5, playerPos.y + 5, playerPos.z + 5, 0, 200, true, GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY("s_inv_moneyclip01x"), 1, 1);

Could someone help me out with this?

Edited by DoctorBones

20 minutes ago, LMS said:

What happens with the code above? The pickups certainly do work, I have used them with money bags before. Will see if I can find that code later.

Okay I don't know what happened but now it works. Though I cannot pick it up. It adds to your wallet once you get near it. I don't know if that can be changed to you having to pick it up?

I think despite the name pickup you usually automatically pick those up. Maybe you can use of the natives to block it from collection and then see if you can trigger it manually. Alternatively, try spawning the clip yourself.

1 hour ago, LMS said:

I think despite the name pickup you usually automatically pick those up. Maybe you can use of the natives to block it from collection and then see if you can trigger it manually.

Oh yeah that could work. Thanks for the help!