What Mods would you like to see?

AvionGaming

Pleeeaseee someone make a mod that fully allows Arthur to roam Blackwater and New Austin unhampered! I know Lenny's trainer allows to disable the new Austin sniper, but we are many, craving for a mod that fully allows Arthur to interact and walk around freely in Blackwater and New Austin. 

- when using Lenny's trainer to get into Blackwater, all shops are closed, so the perfect mod would give Arthur all the possibilities and opportunities that John has, when playing as him. But man, we wanna do it as Arthur! 

Thank you for asking man!! 

I would honestly pay, to play such a mod... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Buurinator said:

Pleeeaseee someone make a mod that fully allows Arthur to roam Blackwater and New Austin unhampered! I know Lenny's trainer allows to disable the new Austin sniper, but we are many, craving for a mod that fully allows Arthur to interact and walk around freely in Blackwater and New Austin. 

- when using Lenny's trainer to get into Blackwater, all shops are closed, so the perfect mod would give Arthur all the possibilities and opportunities that John has, when playing as him. But man, we wanna do it as Arthur! 

yo check this out man

3 hours ago, undeadbroidk said:

Dude... Can I marry you!? Thank you so fucking much!! Can't wait to get back from my vacation to try this out! 

I've been spending hours and hours desperately trying to find something like this. Seems like the luck has turned! 

Do you have any experience with this mod? If so, what's it like? 🤠

• 3 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 10:49 PM, ni0g0a said:

Id like a mod for directly eating the food instead of looting it

I mean, many times im looting a houses and theres a can of food. Id love to be able to just eat it without looting it. If my character is hungry, i prefer to eat it instead of looting it and then looking for it in my inventory

I want for the food the same that we do with the plants. When we find plants, we can loot them or eat them directly.

+1, I keep wishing someone would someday make this. Seems like a small thing, yet it just adds to the immersion so much, plus it's also a quality of life type of thing, not having to go into satchel, eat something, then loot the canned peas on the table 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a mod where after I tag enemies in Deadeye and execute it,  the player fires his shots in real time instead of slomo. If someone knows how do this or knows what methods in the code to manipulate and can point me in that direction that would be amazing.

I think this has already been mentioned and I don't know if it's possible, but in a game with so many horses it's a shame we can only save four. I would love more stable space or the ability to save more horses on the ranch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The smoking mod everyone's been asking for since release. But the good version. One that allows u to walk around and smoke as long as u want, without locking ur character like playing the scenario through a trainer or using the popular smoke mod on the nexus

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A mod where gangs ambush you using the same random-generation system the bounty hunters do. Instead of being arrested, surrendering gives up money.  It seems the ambushes in the game happen once each and never respawn like they did in RDR1, which I miss terribly, terribly, terribly, along with all the other endless randomly generated encounters, because they made the wild west feel wild and alive. I love the Ambient Gangs mod but the shoot-on-sight option isn't the same and doesn't make sense why a gang member would try to kill you in the middle of town while surrounded by lawmen.

Edited by SentientCheeto
  • Like 1

A mod that lets you play as your online char on sp, just like how you can select your mp character on GTA V's Director Mode.

I know you can create one using Lenny's mod but there's no sliders and such (still an amazing mod).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Would love to see a mod created that allows you to add custom horse coats without replacing current coats 

I’ve seen so many mods put into red dead but yet been able to fine a mod or tactic for this I rather like the horses in the game I just wish we can add the custom ones without needing to replace the in game horses I’m sure someone can figure this out 

I would do it myself if I knew what to do or what the problem is that is preventing this from happening.

Dead eye mod that let time flows normally when the tagging is done and the shooting starts.

So that shooting multiple bullets out can be completed within a second(dead eye aiming time not counted), like real gunslinger can.

And thank you for asking us that!!!

Edited by mugi

• 9 months later...

Hopefully a mod that let's us replace Arthur's ending with a more happy one. As an older gamer I'm tired of seeing protagonists die in Rockstar games. I've experienced it too much in real life, and for once in an RDR game, (I'm aware Red Dead Revolver has a positive ending 😊) I'd like the option to at least have at least multiple endings where my choices actually dictate the ending.  I live a life of crime with Dutch, sure I deserve to go out in a flurry of bullets. I leave Dutch's insanity behind and try to actually redeem myself; well you get the idea. Perhaps Open IV may actually give us this option at some point. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, Buurinator said:

Shops are closed while playing as Arthur?

But, you can always still go down to New Austin by using a couple of mods like one that removes the sniper, or a mod that removes the red areas on your map.

Zero time cooking/crafting mod:

I have very little time to game due to illnesss, and right now I probably have enough meat in RDR2 to sit there and cook for one realtime hour.

I love exploring RDR2, and would like to be able to use my precious gaming time doing that, without having to sacrifice the advantages of cooking and crafting.

So I would love a mod that skips the wait associated with cooking and crafting for every single item.

I have tried to look into whether I could create the mod myself, but I'm having a really hard time even figuring out where to start. This also goes back to my very limited time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small QoL thing that would make switching between test saves and story playthroughs and such much easier, I would love to be able to just select a save from the main menu instead of having to wait the 4 or 5 mintues for the most recent save to load so i can load the other one and wait again. Would be really cool if someone could do something to integrate both into the ui, like still being able to load the default by tapping enter, but also being able to hold enter to bring up the save menu instead. But that's just an idea, of course anything would be appreciated 🙂