What Mods would you like to see?

AvionGaming

I only want two mods

1. A crime overhaul, similar to GTA 5's crime overhauls. (No more psychic lawmen)

2. A mod where there are more native americans, and make it so they actually travel around and can attack you if you're in their territory etc.

(yes I know #2 isn't historically accurate since RDR 2 takes place after their time, but it still would make the woods feel more dangerous and the game feel even more alive)

The only thing I want right now is pretty simple: let me have all the talismans visible when I equip them. I know their effects will be active whether I equip them or not but you can only have two of them visible at the same time and I don't understand why Rockstar decided to put a limit on this. Why can't I have AND the bear claw talisman AND the boar necklace talisman AND the old compass/raven claw talisman AND the aligator tooth talisman visible all at the same time? All of them and the bison and eagle talismans are all in different locations on the body, you should be able to have them all visible.

Stop restricting my cowboy dress up game, Rockstar :(

On 10/30/2019 at 9:21 PM, vdogameflyer said:

I would love to see some kind of ranking system in law enforcement, like earning your way from volunteer to sheriff, Marshall, so on and so forth. You know, work your way up the ranks. Thank you for your continued efforts.

Interesting. As a plus, it could give you a few "perks". Like, the more you rank up, the more lawmen are willing to close an eye on you (except for murder, for example).

• Like 1

I want to see smth like hardcore mod where all guns are more letal, we realy need to eat and drink to survive, we have less bullets and can't carry all weapons on horse, more effects of cold and hot weather so we really need to change our clothes and so on

And one more thing I want is dirt and blood not to disappear from Arthur's skin and clothes without being in bath or water.

Edited by Dangredin

On 11/16/2019 at 11:58 PM, MasterARIX said:

could anyone do mod for online outfits? plss :3 np eyepatch for Arthur Morgan

We have just added online components to our outfit changer!

• Like 1